Skip to main content

Book Review: Dare Or Die: A Dog Lover's Crime Thriller Suspense by Amy Shojai

Dare Or Die: A Dog Lover's Crime Thriller Suspense Dare Or Die: A Dog Lover's Crime Thriller Suspense by Amy Shojai
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dare Or Die: A Dog Lover's Crime Thriller Suspense by Amy Shojai is the seventh book in the September Day series.

September has finally found happiness with her fiancé, but her past is coming back to haunt her.
When a stalker makes good on his threat against September she is forced to go into hiding.
Soon she realizes that things may not be as they seem.
With the help of her German Shepherd, Shadow, September must track down her stalker and bring him to justice using all of her skills to stay alive and protect the people she loves

How did I not know about this series?
I was hooked from the opening scene
This was a fast-paced, suspenseful thriller that kept me on the edge from beginning to end.
Well developed characters that I easily connected with
Some I loved - Others I loathed - Then there were the ones I wanted to cuddle up with and give belly scratches :)
Each time I thought I had an idea of where this was going the author tossed in a twist or two. The author did a great job of building tension and keeping me hooked. There were some slower-paced scenes but I felt like they were an important part of building the story as well as character connection.
The end felt a little bit anti-climatic but I believe that was a me thing. I was so strung out with all the ups and downs and misdirection - book hangover definitely

Yes I dropped in on the series with this book but it was still easy for me to follow along with what was happening
I am definitely going to be checking out the rest of the series

View all my reviews

Comments