Skip to main content

Cloud Nine, the next standalone MM Romance in the Nailed It Series by Fearne Hill ➱ New Book Release

 



We're on tour with Cloud Nine by Fearne Hill!


Download your copy of Cloud Nine by Fearne Hill now!




About Cloud Nine


Bedroom eyes, that’s the name my mom gave them. Before I travelled to the UK, she issued me plenty of warnings: don’t look the wrong way when crossing the road, the first floor was the second floor, and no one would know what I meant if I asked for ranch dressing at a restaurant.


But the perils of shy, beautiful men like Tristan Carter? Men with walking canes and hearing aids and those damned bedroom eyes, hidden behind a curtain of silky blond hair?


She forgot to tell me anything about those. And I messed up badly. Monumentally. The kind of misjudgement that had me waking in a cold sweat, wanting to catch the next flight back to my pampered college life in the US. Except I couldn’t, seeing as I’d messed up there too.


So I stayed. I got a job, grew up, and learned some harsh life lessons. Worked out what I wanted to do with my future. Drank warm beer, chilled with my big brother. Ferried Tristan Carter across London. Helped him in and out of the car. Goofed around with him. Tumbled headlong in love with him.


Bedroom eyes. I’m an absolute sucker for those.


"Anything else you may have forgotten?"

Cloud Nine by Fearne Hill is a heartwarming and funny romance about two men who find love under the most outrageous and unlikely of circumstances.
Dom was sent to the U.K. to complete his internship and maybe, possibly, his parents wanted to hide him from his great debacle.
Turns out it is possible to jump from the pan to the fire
A dark encounter - A misunderstanding - A moment of anger
All lead to a painful situation that might destroy his brother's upcoming marriage and definitely hurt an innocent soul

"Nasty words had a hell of a lot in common with poison-tipped darts."
Tristian and Dom met under some not-so-nice circumstances. And I will admit in the beginning I stood strong against Dom while my heart broke for Tristian.

"Yep, I'd become best buddies with a ducking Labrador puppy"
Dom was a foot-in-mouth full speed-ahead personality. He was the perfect match to spark Tristian's hidden nature. I really enjoyed the way Dom's character developed.

"Little E.T down there, wrapped in his baggy hoodie and hidden under that robe 
is going to get a very thorough soaping"
These two together...
The missteps
The awkward moments
The learning of the other
Seeing the real Dom and Tristan when they were together
*sigh*
I laughed. I hurt. I hoped.
I couldn't help but root for them

The story was full of humor and heart. There were many laugh-out-loud moments, as well as some painful ones when it came to their emotional journey.
I flew through the book, and I couldn't put it down.
Solid secondary characters
This can be read alone but is part of a series that you will not want to miss being a part of





Meet Fearne Hill


Fearne Hill lives deep in the southern British countryside with varying numbers of hens, a few tortoises and a beautiful cocker spaniel.

When she is not overseeing her small menagerie, she enjoys writing contemporary romantic fiction. And when she is not doing either of those things, she is working as an anaesthesiologist. Pronouns – she/her


Author Links:

https://www.facebook.com/fearne.hill.50/

Facebook Group: Fearne Hill’s House

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fearnehill_author

Twitter: https://twitter.com/FearneHill




#NewRelease #NowLive #OneClickNow #CloudNine #NailedItSeries #FearneHill #MMRomance #Opposites

 

Hosted by Chaotic Creatives




Comments