Skip to main content

The Land Where Sinners Love a Dark Romantic Suspense by V.F. Mason ➱ Book Release

 



Title: The Land Where Sinners Love
Author: V.F. Mason
Genre: Dark Romantic Suspense
Tropes: Grumpy/Sunshine Billionaire Romance
Release Date: March 17, 2023


BLURB

Once upon a time she became mine. Mine to protect.

I have it all.
Successful career.
A loving husband who adores me.
A future full of possibilities.
A perfect fairytale nothing can break.

Until a ghost from my past sweeps in and shatters my world.

A new serial killer is on the loose.
And he won’t rest until he gets what he wants.

Once again, I’m part of a twisted game the monster is playing.

And the only way I can survive in it?
Trust a man who I once vowed to hate and then promised to love till my last breath.





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




This story takes us on a heart-pounding journey of suspense that kept me guessing, flipping pages, 
and then slowing down because I didn't want it to end. 
I was constantly battling my inner child to keep her from peeking ahead just to make sure.

Phoenix has been called in to help with a profile, only she wasn't given all the facts. 
The unsub targeted her specifically and used her weakness to ensure she plays the game.
3 girls
72 hrs to find them
And she must return to her past to get the clues

This has it all
Suspense
Steam... these two are combustible together
Twists you won't see coming
Angst
A love that will stand against any trial
and Forgiveness

This was the ending I had needed after their first story
The Land Where Sinners Atone (TLWSA)-
I so wanted to understand how Phoenix saw Zachary.
How Zacahry felt knowing he was the cause of those scars
How she could love him after everything
How she was able to put those years and the horrors behind her?
Her forgiveness and love for him make so much more sense to me now
#CoupleGoals

V.F. Mason is one of my top anti-hero, thriller romance writers
She never fails to captivate me 
Her characters and their journeys stay with me long after I close the pages

This can be read as a standalone but I wholeheartedly suggest reading TLWSA first




AUTHOR LINKS




#TheLandWhereSinnersLove #VFMason #darkromance #grumpysunshine #billionaireromance #newbooks #morallygreyhero #romanticsuspense #kindlebooks #marriedcouple #givemebookspr
@author_vfmason
FB @AuthorVFMason 

Comments