Skip to main content

Exposed to Him : A biker college mafia romance by L. Aquila ➱ New Release Book Tour

 

EXPOSED TO HIM
L. Aquila
Release Date: February 14



Erica

My mom and I had to run from them.

If they find us, we're as good as dead.

I wanted to be something other than a mafia queen and obey their rules.

I want to go to college and live my life. 

Everything was going smoothly until Jared came walking into the diner that day.

He is the opposite of the man who held me captive after he murdered my father. 

Jared is so sexy in his leather jacket with tattoos up his neck. He is the president of the Viper MC and has my heart in his hands. 

All six foot three of this male perfection came barreling into my world, and I couldn't help but think what I would do without him…

Jared

Holy sh**, this girl is a goddess. 

She has long brown hair and a perfect body, begging to be touched.

She looks afraid and unsure of herself like she's running from something or someone.

All I know is I have to have her, save her.

And once I have this beautiful woman, I will protect her. 

She will be the one.

She will be mine…

TRIGGER WARNINGS INCLUDE Sexual situations, violence, sexual assault, and foul language.

Grab Your Copy Here!
Available in KU
Meet L. Aquila

Growing up, I was always able to express myself most through my writing. But, it wasn’t until 2021 that I finally listened to my inner voice and challenged myself to become a self-published writer. Thank goodness I did. These days, I’m fortunate to have translated this ability into a successful career.

I always strive to learn and develop my literary style and voice, approaching every challenge I come across as an experience to grow and develop as a writer.


To learn more about L. and her books, visit here




Hosted By:
#biker #college #mafia #romance #newadult #laquila #wildfiremarketing #kindleunlimited

Comments