Skip to main content

Day of the Dead: Mystic Hallows Harem Ep. 3-5 by Nikki Landis ➱ New Release Book Tour

  


Title: Day of the Dead
Series: Mystic Hallows Harem Ep. 3-5
Author: Nikki Landis
Genre: Reverse Harem, Why Choose, PNR, Monster/Supernatural Romance
Release Date: January 27, 2023





Mystic Hallows Harem
Box Set, Episodes 3, 4, & 5

Ep 3: Witching Hour
Ep 4: Third Eye Blind
Ep 5: Day of the Dead

Roman English has struck again.
I have no choice but to seek him out and end his brutal attack against the witches of Salem.
When our ability to see into the future is compromised, I trust in an unlikely duo to reach Hell and confront Roman. The depths of the Underworld reveal much more than I’m prepared for, exposing shocking secrets that lead me down a dark path of no return.
Torn between my duty and my heart, I have to make a choice that could destroy the council and everything my ancestors fought so hard to build. The Salem Witch Trials began our fight for independence, but the true test of honor and skill is only beginning.
There's one tiny problem.
The council has magically restricted me. I'm forbidden to leave Mystic Hallows.
Worse, I have to save the person I love most while fighting off the demon Beelzebub and his group of damned witches.
And to do so, I'll have to walk among the dead.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a romance about a snarky, stubborn witch who doesn't have to choose between multiple love interests to find her HEA. Not suitable for anyone under 18. Contains dark themes, violence, paranormal elements, a little humor, and a handful of sinful immortals. The series should be read in order.

Welcome to Mystic Hallows, home to thirteen witch covens that keep the veil between the living and the dead closed. It's a world of monsters, mayhem, and magic where the ancestors of the powerful Salem witches of the past struggle to keep balance. Discover supernatural mystery, thrills, danger, and romance in a place where everyone has a deep, dark, and often deadly secret.

This book has been previously published and revised with a new cover.





Black Magic Voodoo: Ep 1-2
Black Magic Voodoo Book 1
Witches and vampires and ghouls oh my 😱
A magically wicked good read
In this first book, we get the basics - we get to meet our heroine - her Aunt - her Bestie and some of the members of the original 13 families - Oh and her protectors 🤤
Cassie's character is intelligent with a wickedly fun sense of humor at times she seemed a bit grumpy though she did seem to have good cause. Her calm and mundane world is about to be knocked off its axis
Her "protectors" - talk about opposite attract these guys couldn't be more polar opposites - We get to meet three of the four on a somewhat personal level - the fourth is a brief encounter - I am eager to get to know how each of them got where they are - I do not want to give spoilers
Great start to the series - The chemistry between the characters is perfect a little annoyance, a little laughter and a whole lot of dominance - There are some serious "Oh Hell No" moments blended with lots of action and mystery
Toil & Trouble - Book 2
🧛Vampires and Werewolves🐺 and Ghouls🧟🏽
"Oh My"
Okay, I am a bit jealous here - Cassie may be getting her arse handed to her every time she turns around but the men who are there to care for her in the aftermath - I think I would face a horde of soul suckers for just a moment with them! I think I have a crush on a certain Vamp
🧙‍♀️ Cassie was still at a bit of a loss as to the who and whys when we last spent time with her - in Toil and Trouble she meets the Who and she gets a bit of the Why and it might just cost her her soul
As for our mystery man from book one - oh just you wait and see!!! - No, I am not telling!
Toil & Trouble introduce some new plot twists and an antagonist or two who throws some serious twists in the plot line One of them has me asking WTH? and needing more answers which we get a taste of but not enough to satisfy
I think this book should have been just a touch longer - we get some pretty tough scenes and shifts in the plot line that IMO needed a touch more background and/or detail
This ends on a cliffy!!!
Mystic Hallows Harem Ep. 3-5
Familiar Deceit Book 3
Chit just got real!
I swear I doubt know how that girl constantly gets herself killed!
I fret she is young and a bit headstrong but hells bells Cassie try and stay alive for one episode!
This is the third episode in the series and we pick up locked down in a very dark and damp dungeon.
Cassie, IMO, is still denying parts of herself. I'm not sure how to word it but she has such potential and her cosan was chosen for a purpose. I just feel like she needs to have a bit more faith. Though I guess that goes both ways
Things get pretty hairy in this episode and one we trusted may not be who we thought and someone else may be switching sides
Tainted Moon Book 4
Cassandra is seriously grating on my every last nerve!
Someone needs to sit that girl down better yet chain her arse to a chair!
Who's bright idea was it to give an emotionally vulnerable new adult that kind of pull 😡 look at the absolute chaos you have caused!

Okay I feel a small bit better
Things are so fubar'd at this point
We lose an ally (or two) one that was close to my heart
We gain knowledge of who is behind the attacks - Ewwww so do not want to go there
Every time I think the Howe witches are on top of things someone throws a spell in the works and complete anarchy ensues
Cassandra's Cosan has a lot more patience for that girl than I do. Right now my heart is a bit torn.
Judgment Day Book 5
Currently Reading 













Nikki Landis is the USA Today & International Bestselling, Multi-Award-Winning Author of over 50 romance novels in the MC, reverse harem, paranormal, dystopian, and science fiction genres. Her books feature deadly reapers, dark alpha heroes, protective shifters, and seductive vampires along with the feisty, independent women they love. There's heart-throbbing action on every page as well as fated mates and soul bonds deep enough to fulfill every desire.

Sign up for Nikki's regular newsletter and get a FREE book: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/d2cd720txo



HOSTED BY:

#DayOfTheDeadNikkiLandis #DayOfTheDeadRelease #MysticHallowsHaremNikkiLandis #MustRead #KU #WhyChoose #ReverseHarem #PNR #MonsterRomance #SupernaturalRomance #NikkiLandisAuthor #Amazon #EnticingJourney
@landisnikkiauth  FB @nikkilandisauthor
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments