Skip to main content

Caged (Golden Cage Omegas, #1) Reverse Harem Omegaverse By Mona Black ➱ New Release Book Tour

  


 ★✩★ NEW RELEASE ★✩★

Caged

Golden Cage Omegas, #1

By Mona Black

Genre: Reverse Harem 

Hosted by DS Book Promotions




Amazon | Apple | Kobo | Nook

PURCHASE HERE


Blurb:

Finding out I am an omega in a world ruled by betas was only the beginning of my troubles…


Alphas and omegas are considered non-humans. We're thought of as animals, some of whose traits we share. Furry ears and tails, anyone? Oh, and also mating cycles. Finding out I am an omega in a world ruled by betas was only the beginning of my troubles…


That's right.


Not something I thought I had to worry about. See, I thought I was a beta. I thought I was human.


And then, my world is upended once again when my parents are killed by a pack of rogues. Escaping, I head to the city, and there I am captured and sent to the Golden Cage.


A Cage where omegas are kept, to be sold to an alpha pack. To the highest bidder.


I came to the city to find a gang of boys I met many years ago, to beg them for help, but instead I am being sold to an unknown pack, the choice not up to me.


What are the odds that the gang of boys I once knew, all grown-up now, would bid for me?


* CAGED is a full-length Reverse Harem Omegaverse standalone novel. No shifting happens in this book. It contains M/M and steam. *


This is a Dystopian Omegaverse RH 

There are many "may set you off" scenes and discussions - just a heads up
High heat - Knotting - MM - MFMM - 
Lots of Smexy - Suspense - Lots of Twists - and a HEA  
The author sort of dumps you into the middle of everything leaving you treading water for a bit - 
All the reasons behind the chaos are slowly revealed as the story progresses - 
NO peeking - 
There is a pretty engaging storyline and some serious 
"Holy Shitake! so did not see that" reveals
The cast is a mix of personalities which I enjoyed - 
Despite being Alphas they have softer sides that Ella only sharpens
Ella is their match in all ways and brings a renewed need to the group to find answers...
And this is where I am stepping carefully I do not want to give spoilers
This group has a past with Ella and they are the reason she ended up in the Cage 
They also have some very big secrets that I so did not see coming
This is set in a well-crafted dystopian universe where human Betas rule - 
Alphas are seen as "animals" - 
and Omegas are weak cattle to be bartered with - 
Don't let the Beta's version of the truth throw you - 
No one is weak or mindless - except maybe the betas 


About Mona Black

Mona Black is a Fantasy Romance and Reverse Harem Romance Author. She writes about Fae, shifters, and witches, and of course, love. She loves fairy tales and long sagas of magic, and especially loves characters who redeem themselves and find their happily ever after.

Join my newsletter for news of my releases and promotions: 

AMAZON 

BOOKBUB 

FACEBOOK 

READER GRP 

NEWSLETTER 


#reverseharem #caged #omegaverse #availablenow #bookish #goldencageomega #monablack #dsbookpromotions

@DS_Promotions1

@Mona-Black author @DS Book Promotions


Comments