Skip to main content

Make Her Bleed (Bound By Blood Book 1) Dark Why Choose Romance by Zepphora ➱ New Release Book Tour

  


 ★✩★ NEW RELEASE ★✩★
Make Her Bleed 
Bound By Blood Book 1
By Zepphora
Hosted by DS Book Promotions






Blurb:
I trusted Malakai Harris all my life. I never thought he would stab me in the back the way he did.
Kai has taken everything from me. My freedom, my friends, my father. The only thing left for him to take is my sanity, but I won't hand it over. My only saving grace is his posse, those he has scared into following him.
Dax Porter
Nico Mendez
Rowe Kade
Knox Ward
They care about me, but they know they can't save me from Kai. How long can I keep myself and them alive?

Make Her Bleed is the first book in the Bound By Blood series. This book is a dark why-choose romance with a long list of content warning available on the author's website. This book is best read going in blind, but if you need them, the content warning is available.




This is a fast-paced why-choose young adult, age gap, slightly psycho, dark lustmance, that at times it plays on the far side of reality * takes a breath * but if you enjoy swimming in the deeper end then this is for you

I was a touch torn with this - I just wish it had a longer build-up
At the same time, the fact no one plays any head games and gets right to the point was refreshing
There are a lot of scorching smex moments
Some pretty tough-to-swallow "OMG no you didn't" scenes
Some come to your higher power moments
Followed up with a touch of crimson-coated sweetness
All wrapped up in a whole lot of "What the Actual Frog" ribbon

Kai IMO lost touch with reality a long time ago - putting aside his
"visions of grandeur" I think that he does genuinely love her and the guys in his own way
After the quick polar plunge into the hot mess that is D-4 the author does a bit of catch-up as we progress letting us get to know the characters a bit better and forming attachments to them
You are either going to either love them or loathe them
Some moments might put you on the fence and others may cause a complete 180

I will emphasize if you are looking for something that plays in the realm of possibilities IMO this isn't really it - for those looking for a dark secret society captive bully RH romance - put on your masks and dive in



Follow Zepphora Here:




Hosted by

#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited
#availablenow #makeherbleed #boundbyblood #taboo #tabooromance #darkromance #bookish #booklove #zepphora #dsbookpromotions
@DS_Promotions1
@Zepphora - Taboo Romance Author @DS Book Promotions

Comments