Skip to main content

Hide and Peak (The Riggs Family Romance Series) Second-Chance, Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by Victoria Wilder ➱ New Release Book Tour

  


Release-Banner


Title: Hide and Peak

Author: Victoria Wilder

Series: A Riggs Romance Book 2

Release Date: December 2, 2022

unnamed (1)

One click Hide and Peak by Victoria Wilder now!!

Now-Live-IG-Square

About Hide and Peak

Alluring. Sexy. Liar.

The newest stranger in Strutt's Peak has a mouth as loud and captivating as the bright tattoos drawn all over her body. But she's no stranger to me. Because I’ve met her.

I’ve kissed her lips.

And I'm the only one who knows her secret.

She’s supposed to be dead.

Now, I hide the truth and keep her safe. Pretend we never met. Try to forget I ever touched her. Ignore that she’s always around. She's my sister's best friend now, but before that, I wanted her to be mine.

My family runs one of the most successful winter sports brands in the country, which makes me high-profile, a target for small town gossip, and national recognition. All of it, dangerous for her.

The stakes are too high. I know the rules. So why can't I follow them? How am I supposed to stay away from her when all I wanted to do was find her? How can I hide her and keep her safe when what I really want is to make her mine?

This is a spicy small-town interconnected, standalone romance.

HIDEANDPEAK_VW_TEASER2againTeaser1_Hide and Peak_Victoria Wilder

273609360_127482986457883_3737132854636180764_n

About Victoria Wilder

Forever a hopeful romantic, author Victoria Wilder writes contemporary romance with deliciously witty and wild characters. Her stories range from small-town swoon-worthy men to fiercely powerful families and lead characters who aren't afraid to ask for what they want.

She's an east coast girl, always chasing the next season and living it up with her husband, two kiddos, and dog, Linus. When she's not reading or writing, you'll find her training at a kickboxing class or finding an excuse to sink her feet in the sand at the beach.

She believes in the power of a great story. That words have the ability to change the trajectory of your life. And that a new pair of sneakers can be just as powerful as heels to put you in the right mood.

Author Links:

Amazon Author Page: https://amzn.to/3MD6HFb

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authorvictoriawilder/

Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/authorvictoriawilder

Website: https://bit.ly/3TzmdnT

TikTok: https://bit.ly/3Vw6XtP

229683385_977972052979784_6705050935952726905_n

#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited

#AvailableNow #HideAndPeak #ARiggsRomance #VictoriaWilder #EnemiesToLovers #SiblingsBestfriend #SecondChanceRomance #SmallTownRomance

 @HatterServices

Hosted by The Hatters Author Services

Comments