Skip to main content

The Vegas Pitch (Hot Vegas Nights) Sports Romance by Amanda Shelley ➱ Book Tour

  



Title: The Vegas Pitch 

Series: Hot Vegas Nights

Author: Amanda Shelley

Genre: Contemporary Romance 



Add on Goodreads


COVER


BLURB

This pitch could make or break my career.

Not only will it set a personal record for the biggest account I’ve ever landed, but it could set my newfound company three years ahead of schedule for expansion.

Thank god I’ve got Nate Bellinger on my team.

Even though I had my reservations hiring the sexiest man I’ve ever laid eyes on - he more than meets my expectations with his hard work and determination. Together, we’ve formed a solid team and play off each other perfectly.

As we wait for the final verdict, I begrudgingly take Nate up on his offer for a night on the town. After all, this is Vegas and I need to let the chips fall where they may.

Imagine my surprise when I wake up the next morning to find we’ve not only won the campaign, but I’m apparently married to the man I’ve only ever let myself fantasize about.

The kicker of it all - he has no intentions of letting me go.

But what will it mean once we leave Vegas?

PURCHASE 



TEASER





ABOUT AMANDA

Amanda Shelley writes romantic stories you can escape into. Some are steamy, others are sweet but all have strong characters with a little bit of sass. 

When not writing, Amanda enjoys time with her family, playing chauffeur, chef and being an enthusiastic fan for her children. Keeping up with them keeps her alert and grounded in reality. She enjoys long car rides, chai lattes and popping her SUV into four-wheel drive for adventures anywhere.

Amanda loves hearing from readers. Be sure to sign up for her newsletter and follow her on social media. Join her reader’s group Amanda’s Army of Readers to stay up to date on her latest information.


FOLLOW AMANDA

Website

Reader’s Group

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Tik Tok

Goodreads

BookBub

Newsletter

Amazon


Join us on the #BookTour

#vegaspitch #contemporary #sports #romance #kindleunlimited #amandashelley #BMBB

Hosted by  ➱ Be My Book Boyfriend

Comments