Skip to main content

Shattering Trinity (Rockers Legacy) Rockstar Romance by Terri Anne Browning ➱ New Release Book Tour

  



Shattering Trinity

Rockers Legacy

by Terri Anne Browning

Steamy Contemporary Rockstar Romance

 

 




➜ BOOKS2READ




She’ll Always Be His Good Girl


He let me fall for him, knowing he wasn’t free.

When I needed him most, he was with his family, and I had to face the most heartbreaking moment of my life alone.

Now he’s back, demanding I let him explain.

But how can I forgive him when I can’t even forgive myself for being so stupid to waste my heart on him, to begin with?

 













 

Terri Anne Browning is a Wall Street Journal and USA TODAY bestselling author. She writes contemporary romance featuring rockers, bikers, and mafiosos--but mostly about the strong female characters who rule what has become known as the Rocker Universe.

Terri Anne lives in Virginia with her husband, their three demons-err, children-a Frenchie named Ciri and a chatty as-sin bird named Raven.

➜ TIKTOK - 

➜ TWITTER - 

➜ AMAZON - 

➜ BOOKBUB - 

➜ FACEBOOK - 

➜ INSTAGRAM - 

➜ GOODREADS - 

➜ NEWSLETTER - 

➜ FACEBOOK GROUP - 

 Hosted By: 



Join us for the #NewRelease Tour

#shatteringtrinity #rockerslegacy #contemporary #steamy #rockstar #romance #terriannebrowning #haneyhayespromotions












Comments