Skip to main content

The Only One for Me a Contemporary Romance by Greenleigh Adams ➱ Book Tour

  




Title: The Only One For Me 

Author: Greenleigh Adams

Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Add on Goodreads

COVER 



BLURB 

I always thought I would end up married to my best friend, Maxine.

Although I was happy to leave our platonic relationship behind, she wasn’t ready to make that leap.

There really was no rush because we made a pact long ago to get married if we were both single by our thirtieth birthdays.

So to kill the time between now and then, we both dated other people.

I figured either we would both be single when we turned thirty or if I wasn’t meant to be with Maxine, I would meet my real soulmate.

To my surprise, I met Daisey. And for the first time in my life, I could see myself sharing a life with someone other than my best friend.

However, a small roadblock stood in my way, causing both women to become unattainable. I wanted one I couldn’t have, and one wanted me that was off limits.

Caught in a love triangle was never where I imagined I’d be, forcing me to make a life altering choice. I was sure to lose them both if I didn’t make the right decision.

Maybe that’s what destiny had planned for me.
Perhaps both halves of my heart would always be split apart, leaving me alone and desolate.

Is it possible to have two soulmates?

PURCHASE




ABOUT GREENLEIGH

I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland with my husband and four children. Being an ER nurse for two decades and married to a firefighter, I write stories about what I know. Coffee and chocolate are everyday must haves in my life, but fishing and relaxing at the beach are my favorite pastimes.
After a pancreatic cancer diagnosis in 2019, I began to check things off my bucket list–one of those things being “write a novel.” Today I am healthy and continue to write whenever I can, so I can get the stories in my head down on paper. I am inspired by people that chase their dreams, and I am a firm believer in happily ever afters, so you will find my characters and their stories mirror these ideals.



Join us on the #BookTour 
#theonlyoneforme #contemporary #romance #greenleighadams #kindleunlimited #BMBB
Organized by  ➱ Be My Book Boyfriend


Comments