Skip to main content

SWEET CHERRY an Enemies to Lovers MC Romance by Lola Finn ➱ New Release Tour

  


SWEET CHERRY by Lola Finn

RELEASES: September 8th

Piping hot, mouth-watering, and sinfully delicious—and I’m not even talking about my desserts.

All I wanted was a quiet, profitable day in my gourmet chocolate shop. That all goes to hell when he crashes into my life under a hail of gunfire. Hawk is dark, dangerous, and sexy as sin, and I just became his unsuspecting hostage.

Now I’m a captive in a war between two rival biker gangs. Even worse? Hawk has declared me as his.

A girl like me shouldn’t want anything to do with this rough and vicious biker. He’s possessive, alpha af, and has the filthiest mouth. But something about the way he dominates me, the way he’s hard in all the right places, it has me second guessing everything.

And now, even if I do make it out of this war with my life, I fear I won’t make it out with my heart.


Downlaod Your Copy!

Why?
Really, why do you take, what's supposed to be a strong likable heroine and turn her brainless, even for a moment?

I was okay with how this crossed between the lines of plausible and slightly outside the lines

I liked Hawk. He was all growly, chest pounding gooey goodness with Cherry.
Walked the line between good and bed quite sexily

Cherry was a smart, outgoing, pull-up-them big girl panties when she had to, take no sass kind of gal.

Yeah, it was an instant capitulation, juices flowing kind of chemistry between these two, and Hades did it work.
I was okay with the insta
Yes, the story was fast-paced and occasionally a bit on the "it could happen" track
I was okay with that too
Lots of action - a wee tiny tinge of angst
Heck I didn't even need all the background details to connect and enjoy the cast (says something)
Then you took a smart woman and dumbed her down 😞
sure it worked out but still...

Despite how mad I am at that - I am looking forward to the next in the series

Meet Lola Finn!
Dirty-minded, wine-drinking procrastinators extraordinaire, and writers of the sexy words. Lola Finn is an 8/9 enneagram author duo, ready to let out their wild sides.

Connect with Lola Finn!
Facebook: https://bit.ly/3yIrD8k
Instagram: https://bit.ly/3akpiXU
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3P22lra
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3anHnEl
Website: https://www.lolafinnromance.com/

Hosted By:


#newrelease #sweetcherry #mcromance #enemiestolovers #alphamale #forbidden #lolafinn
@WildfireMarket1 @wildfiremarketingsolutions #wildfiremarketingsolutions

Comments