Skip to main content

Bride of Demonio (Kings of Terror Book 1) Paranormal Horror RH by Mae Royal ➱ New Release Review Tour

   


Title: Bride of Demonio: A Paranormal Horror RH
Series: Kings of Terror Book 1
Author: Mae Royal
Genre: Dark Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance
Release Date: September 20, 2022


One for misery.
Two for despair.
Three for the nightmare inside my head.
Four for the demons sleeping in my bed...

A woman like me has no soul to save.
I’m the shell of a corpse, my insides rotted to the core.

This life I’ve lived has been a mess of sorrow and secrets.
It’s led to days spent pretending I’m normal and nights trying to find myself in a murky past I struggle to remember.

Little did I know, I never belonged amongst those with a conscience.

The monster in my closet and the apparitions watching me from darkened corners are no longer toeing the line between insanity and reality.

They're ready to claim what's theirs.

They want me to know how skin tastes when it’s between the teeth.
They want my body painted in blood, feeling pleasures I’ve never known.

I’m their relic with dead eyes and insatiable lust.

And once I give in to them, my demons will set me free and lay the world at my feet.

DISCLAIMER
This is RH why choose romance with three love interests and serves as the prequel to Queen of Demonio. Contains strong elements of horror and various content some may find objective. Reader discretion is highly advised.











Horror never tasted so sweet

For Angeline
Nightmares are real
Everything she once believed is a lie
And nowhere is safe

This was a wild journey - if you read the prequel this starts with that and moves forward
We get to know what really happened that night
We get to see behind the masks
I cringed, I turned away for a moment to compose myself - immediately returning because I just had to know
A heart-stopping stomach-wrenching crimson drenched start to the series
This ends on a to be continued

For those who enjoy their horror with a flare of the supernatural
Doused with spine-twisting scenes of crimson
Peppered in indulgences of the flesh
Rounded out with all kinds of WTh moments
This is for you








HOSTED BY:
#NewRelease avail. in #KindleUnlimited
#brideofdemonioreviewtour #reviewtour #brideofdemonio #mustread #newrelease #kindleunlimited #maeroyal #reverseharem #demons #pnr #horro #ku #kingofterrorsseries #amazon #enticingjourney 
@Maeroyalauthor
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments