Skip to main content

Redeem Me (The Pierce Boys of Georgia) New Adult Sports Romance by Brittany Tarkington ➱ New Release Tour

  


RM Live Banner

Redeem Me by Brittany Tarkington is LIVE!

Title: Redeem Me

Author: Brittany Tarkington

Series: The Pierce Boys of Georgia, book 2

Release Date: August 1st, 2022

Redeem Me Amazon

One click Redeem Me by Brittany Tarkington now!

RM Live Flat 2

About Redeem Me

Raquel:

Finding him was all I’d wanted the last three weeks. He’d haunted my mind, my dreams. I couldn’t decipher what was real or fake. Did he even exist at all?

Roman:

Nothing would stop me from getting back to her.

Or so I thought.

Waking up without identification on the opposite side of the world would throw a kink in things.

When we made it back to each other, it would perfect right?

We were at college now. No longer under our families’ thumb.

But when missing posters pop-up on campus, more each day, we realized something much sinister might be waiting for us.

We’d never guessed how far they’d go to keep us apart, but they underestimated what we’d do to stay together.

294370537_734855244240967_566049300465535482_n

Meet Brittany Tarkington

I've always had a crazy imagination and I loved writing. So, I started writing Forever Careless to see if I had it in me. It was too much fluff for me, however my friends loved it. So, I wrote another, this time I pushed to boundaries of fluff.

One day, while in a very bad mood, I thought of a story without a happy ending. One with real problems and real people. A story that was very close to my heart. It nagged me constantly. Months later, I sat down and started Hazed. At first, he was going to be apart of the Forever Series. Just come in and wreck their lives. Instead, I went another route.

Only weeks later, Hazed was finished. I was obsessed with it. It took me over a year to finish my first novel and weeks to finish this one. I knew what that meant. I liked to write about bad people who do bad things. I like to get inside their minds and feel their crazy. So, if you're looking for hearts and flowers, you won't find them here. My stories are real and they aren't pretty.

Author Links:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrittanyTarkingtonBooks

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brittanytarkingtonbooks/

TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@brittanytarkington

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3PN3ofg

Website: https://www.brittanytarkington.com/

229683385_977972052979784_6705050935952726905_n

#NewRelease avail. in #KindleUnlimited

#NewRelease #NowLive #OneClickNow #RedeemMe #ThePierceBoysOfGeorgia #BrittanyTrakington #DarkRomance #CollegeRomance #AngstyReads #SteamyReads

Hosted by The Hatters Author Services

Comments