Skip to main content

Price of Love (The Auction Series) Contemporary Romance by Tamrin Banks ➱ Book Tour

  




Title: Price of Love 

Series: The Auction 

Author: Tamrin Banks 

Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Add on Goodreads

COVER 


BLURB

Sasha Carter:
Never listen to your best friend! Jane told me if I wanted to get my secret crush's attention, put myself up for bid at a special private auction. The kind where bidders pay exorbitant sums for a partner for the night. Her fiance knows very dangerous people and now I'm stuck because you don't tell these people you've changed your mind.

Jackson Price:
Thank heavens Jane told me what my friend, Sasha, was planning to do. Frantic, I race to the auction determined to save her. Now that I have, I can't wipe away the image of my delicate fawn standing on that stage, blushing furiously at the host's comments. I should gut him like a fish. But a switch has been turned on and I can't make myself take her home. I won her. Doesn't that mean I get to keep her?

Step inside the world of The Auction Series where the highest bidder wins. It's not goods and services on stage to be bought and sold, but people who have put their bodies in the spotlight. When the hammer comes down and the amount is paid, will love be the real currency?
Join some of your favorite romance authors as they take you behind the auction room doors. Bidding starts in August.

PURCHASE

Amazon US 

Amazon UK

Amazon CA

Amazon AU


TEASERS






THE AUCTION SERIES



ABOUT TAMRIN 

Tamrin Banks is the pen name for an author who writes short, sexy stories that are full of growly alpha men and their sometimes-snarky sweethearts. This curvy author lives in northeast Ohio with her husband and soulmate and has three children. She loves Reese’s peanut butter cups, tacos of all kinds and too many crafts to mention.


FOLLOW TAMRIN 




Join us on the #BookTour

#priceoflove #short #contemporary #romance #kindleunlimited #tamrinbanks #BMBB

Organized by  ➱ Be My Book Boyfriend

Comments