Skip to main content

Empty Room (Callahan Clan) a Contemporary Romance by Greenleigh Adams ➱ Book Tour

  




Title: Empty Room 

Series: Callahan Clan 

Author: Greenleigh Adams

Genre: Contemporary Romance



Add on Goodreads


COVER


BLURB

I walked away from everyone I cared about years ago as a lost man. I needed to find myself, and I wasn’t going to be able to do that managing my family-owned store.

When I returned, I discovered things hadn’t turned out as I expected. I managed to forge a semblance of a life but still remained angry, guarded, resentful, and withdrawn.

I continued to be grumpy for a long time, but one woman learned how to see through my gruff exterior and relocate my heart amongst the fall out of despair and tragedy.

I’m not sure how she dug out my soul and infused life back into me, but I never wanted to let her go. I needed her like I was desperate for oxygen, and she was the only one who could force me to take another breath.

I knew she needed me too, but she was suffering from her own heartbreak and feelings of abandonment.

I had to find out a way to make her realize it was okay for us to lean on each other.

If she would just let me in, I would stay by her side forever

Author’s note: This is Book Four in the Callahan Clan series. All books can be read as a stand-alone in any order. Each book has a guaranteed HEA and no cliffhangers.

PURCHASE


 

ABOUT GREENLEIGH

I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland with my husband and four children. Being an ER nurse for two decades and married to a firefighter, I write stories about what I know. Coffee and chocolate are everyday must haves in my life, but fishing and relaxing at the beach are my favorite pastimes.
After a pancreatic cancer diagnosis in 2019, I began to check things off my bucket list–one of those things being “write a novel.” Today I am healthy and continue to write whenever I can, so I can get the stories in my head down on paper. I am inspired by people that chase their dreams, and I am a firm believer in happily ever afters, so you will find my characters and their stories mirror these ideals.


Join us on the #BookTour 
#emptyroom #callahanclan #contemporary #romance #kindleunlimited #greenleighadams #BMBB
@GreenleighAdams @greenleigh.adams.3
Organized by  ➱ Be My Book Boyfriend 

Comments