Skip to main content

Finding Love Series by Nikki Ash ➱ Audio Book Tour

 

🔥 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗔𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 ➜ Finding Love Series by Nikki Ash is 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘!


𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬: the complete collection is now available in 𝗔𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗢 🎧
 


❤️ My Kind of Love

Once upon a time, a boy and a girl met and fell in love…That’s the way my love story began, but unlike the fairy tale, it ended with me standing in the cemetery, watching my prince get lowered into the ground, along with all our dreams.Now he’s gone and I’m lost.Until an impromptu trip to my family’s beach house has me spending time with Ryan.With his help, I’m learning to live again and make plans for the future.


𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 ➜ a secret pregnancy, military romance is narrated by Walker Williams: 




❤️ My Kind of Beautiful
You don’t find love... it finds you. Alec is the steady in my crazy, the light to my dark. My best friend. He might be the one for me, but I’m not the one for him.He deserves to have a wife, kids, a home—the complete package.How can I build those things with him when I feel so incomplete, afraid I’ll never be enough?


𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 ➜ a friends to lovers, surprise baby romance is narrated Liam DisCosimo: 





❤️ My Kind of Perfect
I’m surrounded by love, yet have no one to call my own.But then Chase, my new roommate, is suddenly there.He could be the perfect guy for me, if he wasn’t nursing a broken heart.The more time I waste looking for love, the more I realize that what I want has been right in front of me all along.

𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 ➜ a roommates-to-lovers, single dad romance is narrated by Tommy Sage: 




Join us for the #AudioBook Tour
#findingloveseriesaudioblast #audioreleaseblast #findingloveseriesnikkiash #audioreleasenikkiash #nikkiashauthor #mustread #availablenow #audiobook #audiobookseries #amazonrelease #contemporaryromance #secretpregnancy #military #roommatetolovers #surprisebaby #friendstolovers #enticingjourney

Facebook > @AuthorNikkiAsh
Instagram > @authornikkiash
Twitter > @AuthorNikkiAsh
TikTok > @authornikkiash

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments