Skip to main content

Her Three Bears | Part Two: Fairly Twisted Chronicles a Paranormal Romance by Indie Black & B. Livingstone ➱ Release Tour

  


Release-Banner

Her Three Bears Part 2 by Indie Black & B. Livingstone is now LIVE!

ebook (4)

One Click Her Three Bears Part 2 by Indie Black & B. Livingstone now!

Release-IG

About Her Three Bears Part Two

My parents are dead and my only living relative left me in a new town to fend for myself.

How could things possibly get any worse?

Finding out my entire life has been a lie sounds like a good way.

And that’s only the beginning of my bad luck.

I never saw it coming, the secrets that were kept from me.

Secrets that I harbored within, unknowingly.

I’ve been abducted by men who crave power and radiate ruthlessness.

They think I’m some docile girl, easily controlled.

I’m not.

An overwhelming power floods my veins, begging to be unleashed.

Soon they’ll find out I’m not the sheep they expected me to be.

And I’m no longer alone.

My true mates will stop at nothing to get me back.

But even if they succeed, will it be enough?

Or will the enemies of my past continue to plague my future?

One thing’s for sure, my life is no longer mundane.

My name is Astraea Davis, and I am the last female siren.

HTBP2-Teaser2HTBP2-Teaser1v2

indie black full logo transparent269000373_433481268488256_4317275752832062348_n

Meet Indie Black & B. Livingston

Indie Black is a brand new baby author, taking a plunge into the book world. She's a California native who prefers tacos over sushi, the beach over the mountains, and books over anything else. She's a certified water snob, dog lover and will try just about anything that tastes like bubblegum.

B. Livingstone is a Northern Native turned Southern Bell. She is a lover of books, coffee, movies, and most importantly her family. She has 3 wonderful children, 2 fur-babies (now 1), and 1 crazy husband who gracefully loves her erratic behavior. Livingstone is currently writing in the paranormal world with plans to enter other genres in the future. Regardless of what genres she's in though, the one goal she has is to create characters you can connect with. Love or hate. Just connect.

Author Links:

https://linktr.ee/authorindieblack

https://linktr.ee/blivingstone

229683385_977972052979784_6705050935952726905_n


#NewRelease avail. in #KindleUnlimited

#nowlive #paranormalromance #bearshifter #fairytale #shifterromance #shifterbooks #reverseharemromance #reverseharem #fatedmates #slowburn #agegapromance 

Indie Black @WordsWithIndie @authorindieblack

B. Livingstone @BLivingstone20 @BLivingstoneWrites

Organized by  ➱ @thehattersauthorservices


Comments