Skip to main content

Echoes of Silence (Twisted Tales Novel) Dark Romance by Indie Black ➱ Book Tour

  


EoSReleaseBanner

We're on tour with Echoes of Silence by Indie Black!

ccbc5996-ceb0-88af-7c93-c4c0f2273bd0

Title: Echoes of Silence

Author: Indie Black

Series: Twisted Tales Collection

Dark Romance 

Release Date: February 18th, 2022

Download your copy of Echoes of Silence by Indie Black today!

EoSIGLive

About Echoes of Silence

A dull-eyed girl, broken and alone,

living in a world drenched in violence.

Her story begins with bloodline sins,

and no one to save her from the echoes of silence.

Wren :

I haven’t spoken in four years. Not a scream, not a cry, not a whimper. I learned a long time ago—the punishment for speaking out again my tormentors isn’t a price I’m willing to pay.

Not again.

Forged in darkness and controlled in silence, I was caged for other’s twisted perversions. It wasn’t until four dark knights swooped in and sliced through the ropes binding me that I was finally free. They were supposed to be my saviors, but I was wrong. So. Incredibly. Wrong. The men who purchased me from my father are monsters—worse than those who haunt the shadows of my past.

At first, they whispered sweet promises of freedom, but now they say I’m theirs to keep. To own. I’m nothing more than a prisoner once again. Only this time, I might not need saving. Especially when their brand of darkness soothes the shattered pieces of my poisoned soul, and sets my desire for vengeance ablaze.

**Trigger Warning**

Echoes of Silence is a DARK contemporary retelling of The Ugly Duckling, and 1 of 13 novels releasing in the Twisted Tales collection. It's a depraved, gritty, and raw reverse harem romance that contains scenes that may be triggering to some. Including : sexual assault, graphic violence and explicit steamy scenes. The FMC is beautifully broken, yet undeniably fierce. Her dark knights are depraved and possessive, delighting in pushing her past her breaking point. This novel comes with massive triggers, so please heed the warning. It is not suitable for readers under the age of 18.

IMG_4790

OUR THOUGHTS

Why? Why? Why?


I am livid

No really - my heart is beating a mile a minute and my hands are shaking I'm so angry!


I can't risk any spoilers cause - yeah - never saw that betrayal coming


This is the story of a survivor

Gawds the strength it took to endure

To never give up hope

It's not just Wren either - though this is her story

It's the guys - oh what an assortment of deliciously dark souls they are

It's the others who have also found light in their darkness


Watching her heal -

Little baby steps -

Testing her physical boundaries

Havoc

Hush

Nix

Grumpy Bear

*fanning myself as I drown in a puddle of smexy


I can not wait to see Wren let go

I know it will be a glorious explosion spotlighted with the most glorious shades of crimson


For those who do not play in the deeper end of the dark romance genre - this is a survivors tale and it includes those scenes (not all are detailed) it also has elements of blood play, torture... etc

IMG_4791

indie black full logo

About Indie Black

Indie Black is a brand new baby author, taking a plunge into the book world. She's a California native who prefers tacos over sushi, the beach over the mountains, and books over anything else. She's a certified water snob, dog lover and will try just about anything that tastes like bubblegum.

Author Links:

https://linktr.ee/authorindieblack

229683385_977972052979784_6705050935952726905_n

Join us on the #BookTour

#EchoesOfSilence #IndieBlack #OneClickNow #TwistedTalesCollection #ReverseHarem #DarkRomance #Taboo 

avail. on #KindleUnlimited

Hosted by The Hatters Author Services

Comments