Skip to main content

Blood Money (The Dirty Money Duet) A Captive Romance by BL Mute ➱ Book Tour

  


Available Banner

We're on tour with Blood Money by BL Mute!

BM Ebook

Download your copy of Blood Money by BL Mute today!

255550738_430599608641816_2641663840672375705_n

About Blood Money

I was always careful, until I wasn’t.

My mother was dead and my father couldn't care less about me. So, I built a life on my own terms. Nonstop partying. Steamy hookups. Growing my bank account without depending on daddy’s money.

Life was good... until I was asked to keep a secret.

Desperate to distract myself from the truth I had been entrusted with, I decided to start a new business adventure as a sugar baby. What could be better than spending time with men and getting paid in return?

It was simple.

Easy.

Fun.

Then... it took a dark turn.

When I stumble onto the body of my client, I become a liability to the man who killed him. Stallion is dangerous, dark, and even colder than my father.

When he abducted me, I thought he was a monster. It didn't take long for his truth to be revealed though. He’s broken... just like me. But he's grown from a scared little boy who never felt loved into a fearless man determined to protect his younger brother. I never intended for this to happen, but I can't deny what I'm feeling. I've fallen for my captor, and I’ll do whatever it takes to stay by his side.

BM Teaser 3BM Teaser 4BM Teaser 5

LogoDarkLips

About BL Mute

BL lives in north Texas with her husband and three children. She enjoys writing different sub genres of romance, and building flawed and broken characters. You can most likely find her mommy-ing, watching her husband cook (because she is a horrible chef), getting tattoos, or walking into the pole you've told her to watch out for. She loves interacting with her readers and other authors in the community. Friends and family classify her as fierce, loyal and ditsy at times.

Author Links:

facebook.com/authorblmute

facebook.com/groups/blbabes

instagram.com/authorblmute

twitter.com/BlMute

229683385_977972052979784_6705050935952726905_n

#BookTour avail. on #KindleUnlimited

#AvailableNow  #BloodMoney #BLMute #Bullyromance #AgeGapRomance #DarkRomance #OneClick 

Hosted by The Hatter Author Services  @HatterServices

Comments